How Can Google Ads Help You Advance Your Business Goals
Google advertising has long been the top tool for people looking to grow their businesses. It is what helped me build my business, and I am willing to share everything I have learned through many years of experience with all the experts out there who are just starting. Google Ads can help you take your business to the next level by increasing your online visibility. Google Ads allow you to target specific people who will become valuable assets to your brand. A value-adding and information-rich individual can be the key to bringing more business your way.
Google Ads will help you do the following:
- Drive more calls
- Increase visits to your website or online store
- convert the visitors to customers
The basics of Google Ads and how they work
Google Ads, formerly known as Google AdWords, is a form of online advertising that allows businesses to create ads that appear on Google and its partner websites. While Google is the most popular platform for these ads, you can use them on many other websites and platforms that use the same ad space. You can use Google Ads to:
- Research what types of ads will work for your business
- Identify who your competitors are and what they are doing
- Find out what keywords your audience is searching for and when they are searching for them
- Test how different headlines, ads, and landing pages will perform with your audience
- Measure the results of your campaigns to see how much revenue you generated, how many people clicked on your ads, and the conversion rate (the number of people who completed a particular action as a percentage of all visitors to your website) of your ads
What Types of Google Ads are Available for Your Business?
There are five types of Google Ads you can choose from:
- Display (image ads on websites)
- Search (text ads on Google search results)
- Video (video ads on YouTube)
- App (your app promotion on many channels)
- Shopping (product listings on Google)
How to Create Effective Google Ads
If you want to create effective Google Ads, you first need to set a clear objective. Determine what you want to achieve with your campaign, and then tailor your ads and targeting to match. When deciding which keywords and ad placements to use, think about what you want your audience to do when they see your ad. Which action do you want them to take? Where do you want them to go after they see your ad? To ensure you meet your objective, set a limit on how much you are willing to spend. If your campaign becomes very expensive, it’s important to determine why that is and make any necessary changes. You may find that you are bidding on keywords where there is very little competition. You could then consider bidding on other similar keywords to reduce the overall cost of your campaign. To avoid spending more than you need to use Google’s data to help guide your decisions. You can set a daily budget and see how much you have spent or can spend during that day. You can also see how much you have spent on a monthly basis. Search traffic and ad spend should increase proportionally.