How to Boost Your Roofing Business With Search Engine Optimization
Some roofing contractors spend more time running ads and keeping track of lead generation than they do actually working on their customers’ roofs. By boosting your SEO, or search engine optimization, you are showing potential clients that you mean business and will put your best foot forward for them. It will also help you to form better business relationships. When someone has a nice impression of you and your business, they are more likely to look at doing business with you.
Develop a Website for your Roofing Company
You want to make sure that you have a professional looking website for your business. Make sure your site looks professional and is easy to navigate. Make sure your site is mobile friendly, this means it works properly on smartphones. Also make sure you have a nice looking web address. Make sure you are communicating with people in the right manner by using your phone number and email address on your site as well as your company name. You want to make sure you can talk to them quickly if they need you. If your website is not up to snuff, it will be hard for people to trust you and have confidence in you as a reputable business. If they can’t find you online, they won’t be able to find out how great your service are or how much they would benefit from working with your company.
This doesn’t mean that you need to spend thousands of dollars on a professional website designer and programmer. There are plenty of tools available online that will allow you to build a professional website in no time at all without spending a fortune, here are just a few:
- WordPress – This is probably the most popular website builder. It is free and works on all types of websites. There are different themes to choose from.
- Wix – Wix allows you to build a website that looks professionally designed. You can make your site look professional by paying extra for the proper logo and title. It is completely free to create a website with Wix.
- Squarespace – This is probably the most professionally designed website builder out there. If you are serious about your website, it will be worth it giving a try to Squarespace
If you want to build your website on your own but don’t have the time, let Veteranwebdev help you get a professional website and also rank higher in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Get the Best SEO Company for Your Roofing Business
An important factor to consider when you are running a business is your website. It is important to make sure that you have the best possible website that will attract potential customers. You want to make sure after you have a professional website for your roofing company you will defiantly need to hire the best SEO company to work on the website. This will ensure that your website will be seen by a lot of people and this means you will get more customers for your business.
By doing so, you will be able to make more sales on your website and this will help you achieve the goals you want in the roofing industry. You will also be able to see the revenue that is coming in as you have a website that can advertise your business all over the Internet. This is definitely something that you should look into because it will help to grow your business and improve the bottom line.
What are the Benefits of SEO for Your Roofing Business?
Searchers are looking for websites that contain the information they need. They search Google to find someone who provides roofing services in their area for example: when I need roofing service I go on Google and search best roof replacement company in Philadelphia and SEO can help you improve your site’s rankings so that you show up on the first page of results when potential clients are looking for services that your roofing company provides. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. In simpler terms, it is the process of using strategic web design and marketing techniques to increase the visibility of your website in the search engine results pages.
Rank organically and bring in more customers for your roofing business. About 53.3% of all the traffic on the web comes from organic search and 60% of the digital marketing agency states that organic leads the highest quality leads for any business. This is because now days when a potential client is searching for a service and you are ranking #1 on Google for that exact phrase you are more likely to fulfill their needs and most of the time people always skip the ads and go right to the organic search and contact the first website/business that they find on Google, Yahoo or Bing.
Staying at the top of Google is necessary to be seen by customers. Hitting the number one spot can more than double your click-through rate over the number two spot. Make sure to rank for specific search terms to attract the right customers. Additionally, you should make sure your site is on the front page to make your brand highly visible and showcase that you’re a trustworthy resource. The number one ranking can lead to more traffic and conversions if done correctly. The goal is to be visible to as many people as possible in the eyes of Google by using paid advertisements, organic search results, social media marketing and so forth.
How to rank on the first page
Ranking organically on Google is not easy task. It can take a lot of time and effort to achieve this goal. Below are some details you should keep in mind if you are trying to rank your website on Google first page.
- Make sure you website is mobile-friendly: In the past, search engines penalized websites with bad search results when they were not mobile-friendly. However, Google has made a change recently to their algorithm and now it is a great opportunity for everyone to rank their website on the first page of Google.
- Fast loading: Your website should be able to load quickly and have fast loading speed. This is a requirement to rank on Google first page.
- Easy to use and navigate: Your website should be user-friendly. The website should have easy navigation system, a great design and content based on the website visitor need.
- Secure meaning your website should be using HTTPS and not HTTP: SSL is important in protecting and hiding the data. When your website uses HTTPS, the traffic between Google and your website is encrypted which can prevent any hacker to take advantage of your data.
- Create individual pages for each keyword you are trying to target: Each page should contain a title, description and Keyword Rich Page Content. Each page should also link to your relevant landing pages as well as have strong internal links to other related pages on your site. Search engines reward websites with strong internal linking structures and will typically rank sites higher if they have lots of internal links within the site.
- Check the competition: Start searching for your chosen keyword (type it into Google) and look at the first pages to see what the competition is like.
Above are just some of the important things you should keep in mind in order to rank your webpage on Google’s top position. If you have any questions or concern don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our roofing SEO trained expert.